For isolating one quarter of the cow's milk from the other three quarters in cases of observed evidence of high somatic cell counts in one quarter. When used as directed a QMI can significantly lower the SCC in the bulk milk tank which can help yield higher milk premiums.
- Extra large 4 inch opening for cleaning
- Heavy duty stainless steel bail holds lid in place
- Extra large 2 gallon capacity
- 90 degree elbow allows inflation to hang upright
- Large bore very flexible silicon rubber hoses
RJB teat sanitation equipment is designed to be efficient and economical for better dairy cow goat and sheep udder health and mastitis prevention.